Lambrettayeroc

Handy Lambretta Internet Links

Saw it on FB too.  That's well over 100 grand USD in bikes.  Dang.  But I suppose some folks *cough-Mr.G-cough* can relate.   :)

absolutely rotten  - but seem like if you stole one you can hide it... but 16!!!??!!!  surely these or some should be found - feel bad for the guy. that sucks.

This whole thread should be on the bar with all the other tabs, or on the quick nav feature.  I know I will visit a lot for various info.  Great job Corey.

A real loss of great history... That were in a museum so all could enjoy... Lame that someone would take them.

To have 80K uninsured is completely baffling but still sucks! inside job i bet.

• Upvote 1

Technically none would have come from the factory with saddle seats. They most likely were swapped at the dealer in order to make the sale. Or the original owner changed them out at some point. There just isn't anyway to know for sure.

It seems to be a relatively common thing in the US. My TV175 has saddles and I know of an SX that came with saddles as well. Sure the factory felt the bench was more deluxe but apparently US tastes and preferences dictated that saddles were the thing to have for some customers.

ported and flowed ported and flowed ported and flowed ported and flowed ported and flowed ported and flowed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1