Sign in to follow this  
Jay H.

FLi175 (Lambro) three wheeler

Here's my FLi175 threewheeler. I got it  11 or 12 years ago, it was missing the engine and painted an ugly maroon but was otherwise complete. I picked up a rough Lambro 550 with a good engine, swapped it in, and painted it '59 Ford April Green to match my '59 Ford F100 scoot hauler. Haven't run it since 2006, but with Lammy Jammy 2014 scheduled for Boston, that's gonna change.

small_SummerScoot2006021.jpg

small_SummerScoot2006023.jpg

image001.jpg

• Upvote 11

I thought that was seafoam. My 68 d100 was like that. Anyway, frikkin cool. Can you te me if you single staged the green on the lambretta?

If I remember right you can slap a 200 cylinder on those motors. WCLW had one with a ts1 on it years ago. It kept twisting drive lines!

I thought that was seafoam. My 68 d100 was like that. Anyway, frikkin cool. Can you te me if you single staged the green on the lambretta?

Thanks for the kind words Jimmmy. The paint is actually just tinted primer. I didn't do any bodywork, just scuffed the maroon, masked it off and sprayed. It looks better in pics than in person. 

Jay - Looks like it's only you, Fred and Max rocking the Lambros at LJ. Matt couldn't couldn't get his together in time. Still going to pretty awesome seeing three Lambros lined up!

• Upvote 1

Matt's bare chassis would be VERY cool to see in person . . . hint hint . . .

Take me take me for a spin around the block...I have been in an Ape and even drove a Baja 3 wheeler but I need to hit the road in a Lambro!

Kieran - if she's running you definitely get some seat time in it!

Wait till you guys see Fred's all-original Lambro 200. It's a real gem, completely original and unmolested.

Freds_Lambro200.jpg

• Upvote 2