BrooklynPete

Thank You 2019 Lambretta Jamboree Black Hills South Dakota

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped put on this epic rally. It was well organized and the weather was outstanding!!!

The roads were smooth and twisty with great scenic landscapes. The Rocket Motel was a retro blast! It was well worth the long haul from New York.

It was great seeing old faces and meeting new ones.  I am very thankful for winning the raffle scoot. I still can't believe I won it. People were joking with me all day about winning it and it happened:)

I hope to see everyone I saw this year  in St. Augustine next year . I think its going  to have a great turnout!

Thanks again 
Pete

IMG_7510.JPG

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Echoing what Pete said, HUGE THANKS to everyone that organized the rally. It was worth the 5,916 km / 3,676 mile round trip from New York just to ride those incredible roads. Also super happy that the raffle bike is coming back to New York.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Lambretta Jamboree is as epic as you make it. Thank for bringing you wisdom and enthusiasm to South Dakota! We now bask in the afterglow!

Mind-blown on so many levels - can't say thank you to everyone loud enough!   The best of the best in this club!

IMG_0668[1].JPG