Sign in to follow this  
Mike Anhalt

Scooters in advertising

I would say that depends on what the production budget is.

Movies, Television, Commercials , High end magazine ads they pay on the higher end.

He's a neighbor its a couple of hours. Guess you can't ask for too much.

See what he's willing to pay. He might surprise you on what he offers you.

Scoot photos well Mike.

12 hours ago, BrooklynPete said:

I would say that depends on what the production budget is.

Movies, Television, Commercials , High end magazine ads they pay on the higher end.

He's a neighbor its a couple of hours. Guess you can't ask for too much.

See what he's willing to pay. He might surprise you on what he offers you.

Scoot photos well Mike.

This was a freebie but I see what you mean. Google or Amazon would have a lot more budget than say the local clothing store.

It does photo well. The LD model is a beautiful design.

Kara Snow or Kristian could really help with this...they have dealt with it a lot. They connected me to producers who were shooting a Talenti Gelato commercial who "rented"my s2 for a couple days.  I honestly don't remember what I got paid, but I want to say it was around $250 per day. Kara did advise me to make sure they insured my scoot specifically, and there are other stipulations you can insist on, like "no riding - static display" etc.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Josh Snow said:

Kara Snow or Kristian could really help with this...they have dealt with it a lot. They connected me to producers who were shooting a Talenti Gelato commercial who "rented"my s2 for a couple days.  I honestly don't remember what I got paid, but I want to say it was around $250 per day. Kara did advise me to make sure they insured my scoot specifically, and there are other stipulations you can insist on, like "no riding - static display" etc.

Good stuff, thank you

I like the specific wording. Would hate to cut some deal for a shoot only to have the bike get wrecked because something wasn't specifically spelled out.