HANK

Sole Power Exhaust

What can anybody share results and experience with the Sole Power Lambretta exhausts?

Ive used NKs in the past and they are very high end rpm specific in their performance, not making me a fan.

I like the bandwidth of a JL. JLs don’t always splutter and cough in the low end til they hit their powerband like my experience with the NKs.

Where do these Sole Power examples fit? Do you love them or are they “meh”? TIA

he's building one for a customer of mine right now. As I understand it, he will build it however you want.

I’m being offered one complete for $200, I know that’s about $90 less than new, but don’t want to throw good money after bad when I can just pony up a little more cash for a JL, which I know is tried and true..

I’ll stick out my neck and say Adam (of Sole Power) is following the path of Vince Mross (sp?) from the old days at WCLW and Dean Suinn for creative and cost effective engineering and building of go fast  stuff.  I’m a ‘keep it as stock as possible’ guy, so I’m not an expert for sure.  You might try and contact him direct or through the LCUSA Facebook site (or here) to find out about he pipe in question.

It would be nice to have another North American designer and engineer looked upon favorably, and they can’t progress without our support.  That MON clan rocks when it comes to representing the LCUSA for sure.

Cheers!

• Like 1

He’s done magic with the J-Range stuff as proven by Heather’s success with them.

Thx for the input Scott!

• Upvote 1