theageofindustry

The 2019 Lambretta Jamboree official raffle scooter

Well the jigs up, we are giving away a genuine eyetalian DL125 at this years Jamboree.  

Super special shout out to Denver James for the hook up and transport of this extra special machine. We sent out feelers to members trying to find the right machine to raffle and recieved a ton of generous offers so thanks everyone for that. We ended up settling on the DL because we got a good price,  free transport from our sponsor Denver James, the official Transporter of the LCUSA, and seriously it's a DL. That's just wicked cool and the icing on the cake of what promises to be a seriously incredible experience for everyone that attends.

Look out world!

20190211_172728.jpg20190210_215020.jpg

If you look closely on the trailer you will see a silhouette of a scooter. This photo was taken 30 minutes after I pick it up in West Texas.

20181004_185830.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BrooklynPete said:

Just cleaning it up I hope :)

By that you mean, polishing it and removing the SIL kickstart, right? :) 

3 minutes ago, vegansydney said:

By that you mean, polishing it and removing the SIL kickstart, right? :) 

Well something looks off with the seat as well but I would be happy if I won it  as it stands.

Very clean.

So does the premium Indian kickstart.  We don't want no inferior Italian job doing the work only a manly Indian part should be trusted to do.

Seat is correct actually.  I'd even go so far as to assume it's original.

"Premium Indian Kickstart "- I have got both.  The only difference I can see is the Italian one is bright chrome.

WW

On 2/27/2019 at 7:39 PM, theageofindustry said:

So does the premium Indian kickstart.  We don't want no inferior Italian job doing the work only a manly Indian part should be trusted to do.

Seat is correct actually.  I'd even go so far as to assume it's original.

Thats cool. Guess some of the coffin lines get lost when it gets really broken in.