Hello. Recently joined. Riding a mostly original 59' S1 Li150 out of Denver, Colorado. Planning on making it to Lammy Jammy this year with  a few of my clubmates from the Bottle Rocket SC. Anybody know if the overflow hotel still has rooms. Tried emailing glenda@custerhospitality.com but haven't been able to get an email through. Hope to meet you in SD next year. Steve.

IMG_0525.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I check with her, they closed for the season the first week of october so maybe she is taking a vacation.   Rates are pretty reasonable anyway, so the group rate might not be much less worth checking. 

That’s my old 59 series one I found in a neighbors garage here in Portland. Good to see it still put and riding!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vdublammy said:

That’s my old 59 series one I found in a neighbors garage here in Portland. Good to see it still put and riding!

It's a great scoot that I got from ScottWally a few years back, that I plan on never letting go of. 

Is this Michael Jarema, if so we met last year at Spring Scoot. Thanks again for saving her. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Steve S said:

It's a great scoot that I got from ScottWally a few years back, that I plan on never letting go of. 

Is this Michael Jarema, if so we met last year at Spring Scoot. Thanks again for saving her. 

Yup, that’s me.  Good meeting u too.  Pm me if u want photos of the preservation and when I found it.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vdublammy said:

Yup, that’s me.  Good meeting u too.  Pm me if u want photos of the preservation and when I found it.  

PM sent. Thanks!