theageofindustry

2019 Lambretta Jamboree: Custer, South Dakota

Members get their spouses at members rate, I think kids under 12 would be free. (This only applies if they attend rally events and the dinners. If they are going to come with and freestyle, then no need to register)

This is a family friendly event in an area they will love to visit so we encourage you to bring them along. They will have a great time for sure! My family brought me when I was about 8 and I still remember riding horses through Custer State Park, going through the tunnels on Needles Highway and feeding burrows on the Custer Wildlife Loop. Plan a few extra days and if the kids are old enough, go to Evan's Plunge in Hot Springs.

On 3/13/2019 at 5:48 AM, theageofindustry said:

Members get their spouses at members rate, I think kids under 12 would be free. (This only applies if they attend rally events and the dinners. If they are going to come with and freestyle, then no need to register)

This is a family friendly event in an area they will love to visit so we encourage you to bring them along. They will have a great time for sure! My family brought me when I was about 8 and I still remember riding horses through Custer State Park, going through the tunnels on Needles Highway and feeding burrows on the Custer Wildlife Loop. Plan a few extra days and if the kids are old enough, go to Evan's Plunge in Hot Springs.

I was 12 when my family did a Washington to Wisconsin summer vacation, which included seeing the sites of Black Hills/Custer/Mt Rushmore. I don't remember much, but looking forward to seeing it again by Lambretta. I do remember seeing a lot of Wall Drug billboards and dust in Wyoming, though.

2 hours ago, siobhan ellis said:

There's now a room available at the Rocket Motel, as I had to cancel dues to loosing my job.

Oh wow...sorry to hear it.

Congrats to our own Brooklnpete on winning the raffle bike! A sweet dl125  

you’re not seeing double but he sure is. This is the 2nd raffle bike he’s won. 1st in PA and now in SD.

• Upvote 3