k-dog

Ultra Copper

Seems like you use it - when it's new - perfect.  After it sits for 6 months it's dried out  inside the tube like rubber.  Happened twice- cap was on tight.  Is there a trick  like store it in the fridge  or something? 

I know just what you mean. If you wait a few weeks to use it again, you get some dried chunks in it you have to pick out. I tried putting saran wrap over the opening and then screwing the cap on. No dice...

12 hours ago, Stu aka S.Hanson #17 said:

I know just what you mean. If you wait a few weeks to use it again, you get some dried chunks in it you have to pick out. I tried putting saran wrap over the opening and then screwing the cap on. No dice...

Maybe a that and a ziplock bag?... I may look online to see if there a small tubes compared to the larger $9 tube.  My local autoparts place only does the big tube.

puncture the tube with a nail and squeeze out what you need.  Self sealing.  Next time, poke another hole with a nail.  Repeat.

• Upvote 1