Lambretta200

1981 Lambretta 200 SX

Hello! I am new here to the Lambretta club. I have recently had a Lambretta scooter passed down to me from the family. It has been in the family since it was brand new. The scooter has 256 original miles on it. I know very little about this scooter. It is a Lambretta 200 SX which is what the title says. I am currently looking to sell the scooter and I was just wondering if anyone knows how much this scooter is worth. I cannot seem to find any listings online and I dont know enough about scooters to know how much to sell it for. Any help is appreciated. Thanks folks!

IMG_4702.JPG

IMG_4703.JPG

IMG_4704.JPG

IMG_4705.JPG

IMG_4706.JPG

IMG_4707.JPG

IMG_4708.JPG

IMG_4709.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

It’s only worth what someone is willing g to pay for it and that really varies from one place to another within the US and also in Europe. 

I have a few questions. Midwest, do you have any papers with it? title? sometimes those where perks when you bought a Chrysler automobile, they would be given free during car purchase. that would really depend on your location as well. 

Hello,

Not sure of your name.

The Spanish made Lambrettas do not have as high a value as the Italian made ones.

I got mine (pictured on LCUSA web site right before yours) with zero miles brand new for $1,600.00 including delivery. I got it from the storage facility of an out of business motorcycle shop.

You can try asking whatever you feel like. Even though it has very few miles on it, it will need to be gone through to make it road worthy

I will give you $2,500.00 cash for the scooter right now. I will also make arrangements to have it picked up and shipped to me from your location.

What State and City are you in?

I have family in Iowa.

Jack

(805) 896-4489 cellular

2 minutes ago, Santa Barbara Lambretta said:

Hello,

Not sure of your name.

The Spanish made Lambrettas do not have as high a value as the Italian made ones.

I got mine (pictured on LCUSA web site right before yours) with zero miles brand new for $1,600.00 including delivery. I got it from the storage facility of an out of business motorcycle shop.

You can try asking whatever you feel like. Even though it has very few miles on it, it will need to be gone through to make it road worthy

I will give you $2,500.00 cash for the scooter right now. I will also make arrangements to have it picked up and shipped to me from your location.

What State and City are you in?

I have family in Iowa.

Jack

(805) 896-4489 cellular

I specialize in transporting lambrettas. I move a few 100 a year. let me know. :)

I have the original title in hand. The scooter is for sale, please message me if you have an offer as I have received many. The scooter is located in northern Illinois and hasn’t left the garage since 1981. 256 original miles. Serious inquires only please. Thank you. 

I added some pictures of the engine just Incase anyone was interested.

262B2468-2737-479E-A077-E04A25B69C04.jpeg

A58D687C-059C-4611-994E-D7CCB4F74EED.jpeg

51B0B420-FD2B-47EB-BE48-361A584E3BBF.jpeg

42F59231-2D3F-41CE-B36C-BCD54DFC0BCA.jpeg

• Like 1