EuroLambretta Spain 2018 Contest

And its back!

So how it goes is:  you donate $30 into a pot, for each entry you get entered into that money pot. All the $ collected goes toward airfare. So if you send $60 you get 2 entries....if we get enough entries - we can pay somebody's airfare or a good portion of it.  

We keep track online so when you enter you see how many chance you have and the total.

Paypal USAlambrettaCLUB.com  $30 ( please dont put contest or raffle in the subject )  or send a check and you entered!

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. - so let's kick it off here.  We have $100 in the pot to start with. If you are a current member of the LCUSA and donate $30 to us to enter into this drawing we will increase the pot to $130.00 and you will get this set of 4 signs.

We keep track online so when you enter you see how many chance you have and the total.

Paypal USAlambrettaCLUB $30 ( please dont put contest or raffle in the subject  Just put Eurolam2018 for the subject)  or send a check and you entered!

IMG_8944[1].JPG

On 1/23/2018 at 12:02 PM, Tinman said:

Done! Here is the Paypal address for those who want a chance at free money for a Lambretta party in Spain:

USAlambrettaCLUB@gmail.com

11666175_10206305038677215_990177343361372667_n.jpg

thanks!  - I did an edit on my post as well

ok  so the 4 signs offer  still stands OR  choose these a grommeted canvas banner, and these signs...Spruce up your garage. Maybe your going to Spain? Maybe you'll help a fellow member go to Spain? $30 who's next?

IMG_9009.jpg

IMG_9010.JPG

IMG_9012.JPG

It's at $190....If someone kicks in $30 the club will kick in $20 bumping it up to a whopping $240.  For that $30 you will get a banner and the 4 signs! AND be entered!!!! come on.. you may end up saving a bunch on airfare OR help send somebody to Spain

IMG_9058.JPG

IMG_9059.JPG

IMG_9010.JPG

OK for $20 AND we will add $30 making it $240

So someone kicking $20 and I will give ya a banner and all 4 signs   AND enter you into the drawing!

Paypal USAlambrettaCLUB.com  $30 ( please dont put contest or raffle in the subject )  or send a check and you entered!

Anybody who is attending should join in.  As usual, I’m not, so mine is just support to an LCUSA member representing us there.  If you don’t win I’d bet the eventual recipient would at least buy a round at one of the venues, eh? ???

• Like 1
On 2/19/2018 at 6:37 PM, ScottWally said:

Anybody who is attending should join in.  As usual, I’m not, so mine is just support to an LCUSA member representing us there.  If you don’t win I’d bet the eventual recipient would at least buy a round at one of the venues, eh? ???

True!