theageofindustry

Took 45 Seconds of Impulse Shopping, Now I Finally Have One.

Ok, it is was the first Lambretta I ever fell head over heals for but I thought I'd stick it to Adam.

Picked this up over the summer from fellow LCUSA member Glenn in Canadia. Had fellow LCUSA member Denver James pick it up and every time I see it, I squeal like a little kid.

20170824_134059.jpg

3 hours ago, theageofindustry said:

Ok, it is was the first Lambretta I ever fell head over heals for but I thought I'd stick it to Adam.

Picked this up over the summer from fellow LCUSA member Glenn in Canadia. Had fellow LCUSA member Denver James pick it up and every time I see it, I squeal like a little kid.

20170824_134059.jpg

Nice dL exhaust ?

• Like 2

I spent about 10 mins before I swooped on mine. No sx panels for me, too fancy pants. ?

9 hours ago, Mike Anhalt said:

Nice dL exhaust ?

Good eye! It's basically stock outside of the exhaust, electronic ignition and sh22 carb. Glenn took great care of it and went through it recently so everything is tight. Thanks to the exhaust and carby,  it gets up and motors a bit quicker than a stock Jet.

3 hours ago, theageofindustry said:

Good eye! It's basically stock outside of the exhaust, electronic ignition and sh22 carb. Glenn took great care of it and went through it recently so everything is tight. Thanks to the exhaust and carby,  it gets up and motors a bit quicker than a stock Jet.

that's really the only way to build them up for reliability and basic performance.

You gots a good looking jet.

• Upvote 1