I'm new to the Lambretta Club.  I inherited several years ago a 150 FD-C Cotton Candy 3 Wheeler that hasn't run since the early 1970's.  It's been in the family since 1961 and it's mostly all together and would require new cables and other items.  Looking for the best place to buy parts.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!   

lambretta.JPG

lambretta-1.JPG

lambretta-2.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have all the manuals and diagrams for it but finding parts is the thing.  I also need to know if other models shared parts with the fdc? 

Holy smokes!  That's amazing.

Where in Michigan are you? 

14 minutes ago, matty said:

Holy smokes!  That's amazing.

Where in Michigan are you? 

Clarkston

28 minutes ago, theageofindustry said:

You should also check here if you need part numbers and such:

I can't remember if we have any FD-C books in there but it's worth a look.

Thanks...I'll contact them.

West Coast Lambretta Works lists quite a few parts but, I would check first to see if they are really in stock. 

WW

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

That Lambo is crazy-cool and in great condition.
Was that Lambro use at a state fair or on the streets, selling ice cream?

• Upvote 1

It was used in state and local fairs in Michigan in the 60's and early 70's.  I have literature from NY that shows the company that made her and that they planned on making 500 of them.  I've never seen another like her.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Fan99 said:

It was used in state and local fairs in Michigan in the 60's and early 70's.  I have literature from NY that shows the company that made her and that they planned on making 500 of them.  I've never seen another like her.

That’s cool. I remember seeing something like it at the State fair in Texas.
This was the last 60s, when they started letting African Americans go to the fair, haha. That was a long time ago, but I do remember seeing something like that. It was very tall! I was little.  
Ok Ok! What everybody is going to want to know is. The name of that old company in New York? 

scan0011.pdf   The company was called Circus Cotton Candyman in New Hyde Park NY.  Click on scan0011.pdf to see the invoice, article and post card from the company

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

$3495 is $28K in 2017 prices, I'm flabbergasted they paid so much! Again, I love that bike to death.
Keep it original, make cotton candy, smile!

I know!  Could of had a muscle car for that kind of money back then.  My uncle bought it used from the original owner within 5 months of it's delivery.   If I remember right he bought it for $2500.  Hope to have it up and running for next years 4th of July parade in Clarkston MI.  Also since I love Halloween, i'll have it outside of my house for the kiddies.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I gather from the invoince that the candy machine runs off a generator. Can you go into that a bit ? Thanks.

Yep It has a generator onboard which powers the cotton candy machine.   The generator has an electric start since there's no access to pull start it and the controls are inside the cab.  There's an access door across from the generator to work on it.