Lammy Jammy 2018 Seattle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thee Lambretta Club would like to present our submission for Lambretta Jamboree 2018 in Seattle.Members of our club have participated in planning rallies here in Seattle for decades as members of LGG,

Folks! We decided on a date! It will be July 19-22, 2018 in Seattle. Lots and lots of details to follow. The hotel we picked only has 73 rooms and Seattle is quite expensive so we will propose to

I mean, come on. Santa Cruz is doesn't compare to Seattle. You want city rides? We've got that. You want mountain rides? Got that too. You want camping? there is an RV park 2 miles away from the

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Lutz Gerhard said:

I was planning to spend the night on Wednesday and ride Thursday morning into Seattle.

I would like to get on that ride Lutz. I’ll be in Portland Wednesday night

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't participate in this years Jammy because my scoot is still a basket case.  But I was not about to miss the opportunity to hear a crowd of Lambretta's racing down the city streets of Seattle.  I was fortunate enough to board the 11:10 Bremerton Ferry just before the scooters were allowed to board.  And I made sure to grab some footage of the riders leaving the ferry to explore Bremerton island.  Great to visit with a few of you and hope to meet up with you soon.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...