Lammy Jammy 2018 Seattle

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thee Lambretta Club would like to present our submission for Lambretta Jamboree 2018 in Seattle.Members of our club have participated in planning rallies here in Seattle for decades as members of LGG,

Folks! We decided on a date! It will be July 19-22, 2018 in Seattle. Lots and lots of details to follow. The hotel we picked only has 73 rooms and Seattle is quite expensive so we will propose to

I mean, come on. Santa Cruz is doesn't compare to Seattle. You want city rides? We've got that. You want mountain rides? Got that too. You want camping? there is an RV park 2 miles away from the

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2018 at 8:17 PM, Brandon Ortiz said:

We just called and there's 100 rooms left for the rally. Just state that your with "Lambretta Club" for the discount.

Too funny - when I booked  they made it sound like there were hardly any rooms left, Jammy specific or otherwise.  100 rooms is quite a few ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tracey just phoned to book our room and the reception told her that all LCUSA rooms are all gone (double and suites).

All that was available were King Rooms @ regular rate $250/night.

If anyone is cancelling their reservation please let me know. We are planning Thursday night > Saturday night inclusive.

YES -There are still rooms left in our block of rooms. The hotel in general is sold out though. The director of sales, Anne Brewitt said people can call or email her directly to reserve. 206-365-0700 ext 463. Email: anne@hotelnexusseattle.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was wondering if there is anyone driving up the coast to get there and what their plans are.  I am thinking of driving from Sacramento. My plan is about 300 miles a day, with a  lazy  50-70 miles between stops.

Leaving Tues morning, try to leave the valley before the heat. 

Tues night in Eureka,

From Eureka, not sure what the coastal weather will be like. Wind would make for some misery. Straight up the coast.

Wed night in Newport  for beers at Rogue Brewery.

Thurs most of the way there. Maybe stay somewhere close. 

Does that sound like any other plans ? 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm meeting my brother from San Francisco as well as another friend from Austin in Centralia Wednesday evening at the McMennamins in Centralia, then we'll ride up the west side via olympic peninsula and ferries into Seattle. Patrick from Portland may also join. Would be great to see you guys.