Anthony

Lammy Jammy 2018 Seattle

I have to learn to read better.  $100 bucks extra is too much, though I am spending $180 an night in San Francisco later this month all to see a museum exhibit on Teotihuacan.

WW

On 12/1/2017 at 9:05 AM, upjettr said:

What day are you hitting the road? It would be cool to pick up folks along the way.

probably leaving Eugene Wednesday with arrival at the hotel Thursday afternoon.

If anyone is attending High Rollers in Las Vegas, be sure to stop by the LCUSA table on Saturday. We'll have some Seattle Lambretta Jamboree 2018 postcards and magnets and LCUSA decals to hand out.

Hope to see some Lambrettas represent in Vegas!

On 1/16/2018 at 8:17 PM, Brandon Ortiz said:

We just called and there's 100 rooms left for the rally. Just state that your with "Lambretta Club" for the discount.

Too funny - when I booked  they made it sound like there were hardly any rooms left, Jammy specific or otherwise.  100 rooms is quite a few ?

Is there an itinerary for the jammy yet? Just wanted to start planning for my vacation.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Stan Obal said:

Is there an itinerary for the jammy yet? Just wanted to start planning for my vacation.

yeah, details. I have a full truck and trailer coming up.

17 hours ago, scooterhauler said:

yeah, details. I have a full truck and trailer coming up.

When will you be there?

Hi Guys,

Just booked for myself. Is there discount tickets for spouse and if so how do I get? 

Thank you,

Andy  

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:28 PM, Stan Obal said:

When will you be there?

I will arrive either late weds or early thurs morning.

Tracey just phoned to book our room and the reception told her that all LCUSA rooms are all gone (double and suites).

All that was available were King Rooms @ regular rate $250/night.

If anyone is cancelling their reservation please let me know. We are planning Thursday night > Saturday night inclusive.

I got told that a few months ago, and then I got put through to someone in sales/event co-ordination and the answer was different.

So try again.

Update - Reception got it wrong, rooms still available and ours is confirmed for the LCUSA rate.

If you call and get the same response from Reception then call Sales Manager.

• Upvote 1

YES -There are still rooms left in our block of rooms. The hotel in general is sold out though. The director of sales, Anne Brewitt said people can call or email her directly to reserve. 206-365-0700 ext 463. Email: anne@hotelnexusseattle.com

Was wondering if there is anyone driving up the coast to get there and what their plans are.  I am thinking of driving from Sacramento. My plan is about 300 miles a day, with a  lazy  50-70 miles between stops.

Leaving Tues morning, try to leave the valley before the heat. 

Tues night in Eureka,

From Eureka, not sure what the coastal weather will be like. Wind would make for some misery. Straight up the coast.

Wed night in Newport  for beers at Rogue Brewery.

Thurs most of the way there. Maybe stay somewhere close. 

Does that sound like any other plans ? 

A group of us are riding up the coast from San Jose. We'll be doing something similar. We are leaving on Saturday, and will take 5 days.

I'm meeting my brother from San Francisco as well as another friend from Austin in Centralia Wednesday evening at the McMennamins in Centralia, then we'll ride up the west side via olympic peninsula and ferries into Seattle. Patrick from Portland may also join. Would be great to see you guys.