Lammy Jammy 2018 Seattle

13 hours ago, siobhan ellis said:

I'm organizing  an international group from San Jose if you wish to join us. You can ship your scoot to me.

There you go, Peter. You have an invitation to ride with some fellow LCUSA members.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thee Lambretta Club would like to present our submission for Lambretta Jamboree 2018 in Seattle.Members of our club have participated in planning rallies here in Seattle for decades as members of LGG,

Folks! We decided on a date! It will be July 19-22, 2018 in Seattle. Lots and lots of details to follow. The hotel we picked only has 73 rooms and Seattle is quite expensive so we will propose to

I mean, come on. Santa Cruz is doesn't compare to Seattle. You want city rides? We've got that. You want mountain rides? Got that too. You want camping? there is an RV park 2 miles away from the

Posted Images

14 hours ago, upjettr said:

There you go, Peter. You have an invitation to ride with some fellow LCUSA members.

Yes he does, because at least 2 of us are LCUSA members and, seeing as it is about 9 months to Lammy Jammy, people coming in from overseas have to organise what they are doing much earlier.

I have posted up the organisation in South Bay Scooterists on FB, but anyone can join in.

oops, down in flames!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are some RV camping spots around the area. This is probably the closest resort to everything, which is kind of far.

http://www.goodsamcamping.com.s3.amazonaws.com/gsparks/LakePleasant/LakePleasant.html

You can always just park on the side of the street like everybody else does around this city. You won't get towed, I promise.

oneset-e1450501003129.jpg.8ade2dc1456198278b49a2de7f925d33.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

For anyone wanting to camp, I might suggest looking near Kingston, WA. It's a 20-minute ferry ride from Edmonds (about 15-20 minutes from the hotel). There's a couple of state parks out that way with camping as well as some private campgrounds. I think there's also camping on Vashon Island.

• Upvote 2
17 hours ago, robert combs said:

Hey guys.

I'm not on the board a lot, but live in the Seattle area. So, if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer.

Nice thing about the ferries is two-wheels goes to the front of the line. Roll up a couple minutes before the ferry leaves and you're all good.

I plan on riding the Mukilteo, Anacortes/Friday Harbor and Nanaimo ferries on my side journey before the Jammy.  Maybe even the Keystone/Port Townsend ferry.  Should be a blast.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ScottWally said:

I plan on riding the Mukilteo, Anacortes/Friday Harbor and Nanaimo ferries on my side journey before the Jammy.  Maybe even the Keystone/Port Townsend ferry.  Should be a blast.

Seattle to Vancouver (then across to Nanaimo) is about a 5 hour trip one way. Might suggest then riding down to Victoria and taking the Black Ball across to Port Angeles then a round about way back to Seattle. Even better would be to loop to the west side of Mt. Baker on the way up to Vancouver.  Speaking from having done those roads, if the weather is good, it's jaw dropping.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Joe Barthlow said:

booked. planning to ride from Eugene to Seattle. I've got the killer route to avoid crappy traffic in the Emerald City

What day are you hitting the road? It would be cool to pick up folks along the way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hotel booked.

Hint for anyone else, the front desk had massive problems trying to help me and said only suites were now available at $100 a night extra, so I asked to be put through to a manager who could do better. I was put through to sales... and double rooms were still available. So, if you get a stupid quote, ask for sales!

Siobhan