Jump to content

Lammy Jammy 2018 Seattle


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thee Lambretta Club would like to present our submission for Lambretta Jamboree 2018 in Seattle.Members of our club have participated in planning rallies here in Seattle for decades as members of LGG,

Folks! We decided on a date! It will be July 19-22, 2018 in Seattle. Lots and lots of details to follow. The hotel we picked only has 73 rooms and Seattle is quite expensive so we will propose to

I mean, come on. Santa Cruz is doesn't compare to Seattle. You want city rides? We've got that. You want mountain rides? Got that too. You want camping? there is an RV park 2 miles away from the

Posted Images

13 hours ago, upjettr said:

That rules out Tino.

That rules out a lot of people.

If building your own bike is what the challenge is then great. I'm all in. If it's the ability to get from A to B with out getting lost then that's good too.

Personally I don't care who builds what as long as it's known (both good and bad). 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mike Anhalt said:

That rules out a lot of people.

If building your own bike is what the challenge is then great. I'm all in. If it's the ability to get from A to B with out getting lost then that's good too.

Personally I don't care who builds what as long as it's known (both good and bad). 

I'm just being goofy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, upjettr said:

Gotta have a pool.

Ok, I will just say that this place was not my favorite idea, but it does have an amazing Polynesian pool in what was once the school gymnasium. Upstairs from the giant pool is a tiki bar that has some good drinks but really good snacks. I am not the ambassador for this thing (I am actually trying to stay out of planning) but Anthony and I are the only two who are really on here and I can just speak for the scenery. Also, I have never really seen it as crowded as this picture shows.

header.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Anthony said:

W

We are working out the group rate with McMenamins which will be more affordable.

I hope so! Because we know that $200 is not really $200, when you add in all the BS taxes, etc, it'll be more.
 

please just inform us when you have the rate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, siobhan ellis said:

I hope so! Because we know that $200 is not really $200, when you add in all the BS taxes, etc, it'll be more.
 

please just inform us when you have the rate.

Yeah, it's more in the $230 a night regularly. But hey, they can hold up to four people, six if you leave the window open and they sneak in that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Due to McMenamins not wanting to work with us, we've had to move to a new hotel, but...
We are pleased to announce that we have secured the Nexus hotel in North Seattle for the Jamboree. Rates are $159 per night (double rooms). Online booking code will soon be available, but if you call please mention you are with the Lambretta club USA event to recieve the discount.
There is plenty of of free parking (yes for trailers as well) and easy access to I-5 freeway. The location is very central and offers easy access to all parts of the city.
Book now!

http://www.hotelnexusseattle.com/

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Brandon Ortiz said:

Due to McMenamins not wanting to work with us, we've had to move to a new hotel, but...
We are pleased to announce that we have secured the Nexus hotel in North Seattle for the Jamboree. Rates are $159 per night (double rooms). Online booking code will soon be available, but if you call please mention you are with the Lambretta club USA event to recieve the discount.
There is plenty of of free parking (yes for trailers as well) and easy access to I-5 freeway. The location is very central and offers easy access to all parts of the city.
Book now!

http://www.hotelnexusseattle.com/

thanks!  When we get the code we can launch a facebook post too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, upjettr said:

David Carmona, Derek McGill and myself are booked at the hotel.

Are you guys riding up? I need to figure out a way to get my scooter to San Francisco and back from Seattle without breaking the bank as I'd really like to ride up from there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, theageofindustry said:

Are you guys riding up? I need to figure out a way to get my scooter to San Francisco and back from Seattle without breaking the bank as I'd really like to ride up from there.

 

Ride it out there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, theageofindustry said:

Are you guys riding up? I need to figure out a way to get my scooter to San Francisco and back from Seattle without breaking the bank as I'd really like to ride up from there.

I'm organizing  an international group from San Jose if you wish to join us. You can ship your scoot to me.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...