Here's the bike as it waits up north for Denver to bring it down. I'm not a accessory guy, so will be cleaning it off. Also looking for a bench, anybody have one they like? 

Ill post more when it gets here.

IMG_2162.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, theageofindustry said:

That's an og vertical Indian spare holder. You need to celebrate that scooter's roots!

Ok I'll keep the spare, what about the other stuff. Did all these bikes have turn signals, 

• 1 month later...

May be interested in the saddle seat COVERS if you get your bench.
I have an Indian slopeback seat I may be selling (I don't think you'd be able to rock the vertical spare carrier though).

Go

5 hours ago, 2Tony said:

May be interested in the saddle seat COVERS if you get your bench.
I have an Indian slopeback seat I may be selling (I don't think you'd be able to rock the vertical spare carrier though).

Got the bench, only one saddle cover left because rivets were toast and it blew off. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ended up with a new rear hub, and rebuilding front hub. Fork link Bushings are sloppy and shocks are tired.anybody replaced the late Indian fork link bushings? New rotor and switching to a reverse pull. Ordered a Newfren rotor, but got drilled, oh well... Powder coat done and time to reassemble. 

IMG_9853.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 6:37 PM, ScootCanada said:

Get a set of these. They made a huge difference on my old Indian GP with an outboard disc.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/44-STOSSDAEMPFER-BITUBO-LAMBRETTA-VORNE-2-STUECK-/351937793037

Yes I saw those on my search, but the seller didn't have any specs and I didn't want to spend that much on a gamble. Are they a direct replacement, or do they need modification to fit? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...