Sign in to follow this  
gone

Meeting in San Francisco/San Jose to discuss plan for 2018

Gary Castro (LCUSA:airfin) and I are planning two simple meet-ups to discuss putting together a plan to host the 2018 Lambretta Jamboree in Santa Cruz. 

The first meeting will be April 5 in San Jose. The second will be in San Francisco (or Oakland?) the following Wednesday.

There is a closed Facebook group set up by Gary. 

• Upvote 7

Here is the meeting location for this coming Wednesday April 5th. http://www.oneillssanmateo.com/

it will be in <edit> this was suppose to say San Mateo not San Jose - typing with thumbs<edit> San Mateo so it's pretty centrally located for most in the Bay Area. Come hang out!

San Mateo is 40 miles north of San Jose and 20 miles south of San Francisco.

WW

6 minutes ago, wihr said:

San Mateo is 40 miles north of San Jose and 20 miles south of San Francisco.

WW

Sorry - I was taking your commute into consideration. It puts you 20 miles closer to the meeting spot. You should be happy. You are attending right?

I am from San Francisco, though I grew up in Burlingame and am now stuck in Portland.

WW

Chris...Jordan and I talked about this quite a bit at ROM...I can't make it to SF for the meeting, but would love to participate on FB...can you send me a link/invite to the closed group?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Josh Snow said:

Chris...Jordan and I talked about this quite a bit at ROM...I can't make it to SF for the meeting, but would love to participate on FB...can you send me a link/invite to the closed group?

added

I would also like to help in any way I can but as Chris will say, my scooter time can be limited....