Sign in to follow this  
willyjake

Colorado Lambretta only ride

Great ride today to get as many Lambrettas together as possible. Left from Jet200 (see video below) and rode around north Denver on our way to Mile High Stadium for the obligatory photo op. We left with 15 bikes including 2 Pascos and 2 SX200's along with a TV Series 2, Series 1, and a bunch of Servettas and Li's. We ended up with one breakdown that was not gonna get fixed and I suffer a technical as well when my headset came loose (thankfully right as we were leaving the stadium so wasn't too frightening) but we had the tools to fix it. Ended up with 1 DNF but 16 bikes at the destination as 2 more folks, another SX200 and a Jet200 showed up later. Link tot he video below and a photo dump for you as well. 

Lambretta Only ride- Leaving Jet200

photo 5-7.JPG

photo 4-10.JPG

photo 3-7.JPG

photo 1-12.JPG

photo 5-6.JPG

photo 4-9.JPG

photo 3-6.JPG

photo 2-9.JPG

photo 1-11.JPG

photo 5-5.JPG

photo 3-5.JPG

photo 2-7.JPG

photo 1-10.JPG

photo 5-4.JPG

photo 4-7.JPG

photo 3-4.JPG

photo 1-9.JPG

• Upvote 7

I'll let you in on a secret Kieran, even if it snows, it'll be clear skies like this as soon as it stops. I think we could double these numbers next year possibly and kudos to friends and acquaintances alike for coming out and riding. It's about the Lambrettas, not any group or person, and I think this day reflected that. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, willyjake said:

I'll let you in on a secret Kieran, even if it snows, it'll be clear skies like this as soon as it stops. I think we could double these numbers next year possibly and kudos to friends and acquaintances alike for coming out and riding. It's about the Lambrettas, not any group or person, and I think this day reflected that. 

I know you could double- you got "a few" Lambrettas out your way.  ummmm I'd ride in flurries- not a proper snow storm