jheadley

bullet connector source

Hey all, where are you finding your bullet connectors these days?  You know, like what goes into the junction boxes?  I'm looking for some (male & female).  Thanks.

i ordered a bag of 25 from jet200, you shouldn't really need female bullet connectors i don't think, but if you are going rogue, you can find them at any auto parts store

Aaron is right, those are so awesome! They are nearly identical to Yamaha RD connectors and are simply wonderful.

• Upvote 1

Get the correct diameter bullets. They have two sizes. The bigger ones are too big.

That guy lives in San Hose.

Crap, I will add another small order to grab some of the 3.5mm ones then.  I ordered male and female on the 4mm, so they will be useful anyway, but I'm using a Lambretta DC junction block on an AC conversion for my Primavera because it makes a nice way to mate the stuff up.

The stuff all arrived today, looks top notch.  I mistook some dual connectors for spade terminals, so I will make one more small order.  The crimping tool feels quality and the terminals are nice.  

2 hours ago, jheadley said:

The stuff all arrived today, looks top notch.  I mistook some dual connectors for spade terminals, so I will make one more small order.  The crimping tool feels quality and the terminals are nice.  

I did the same thing. The photo is what gets you. On the plus side you can use the duals to bypass the headset junction block or add splits with ease. 

Yeah the duals are actually a nice way to make a split, could have used them last week when hacking in a new green ignition wire on my P200. No problem to have extra on those.