Greets Siobhan!

It would be an honour to meet you and see your bike(s) also. I have carried out a little bit of work but have recently started to ramp up my effort to make her reliable for the Rally. We are very excited about attending and hope to make it! St Augustine is not far from Savannah. We love St Augustine a bit and enjoy all of the sights in and around the city, like Caps on the River, Sarbez and also the new Mod shop that has recently opened up in town.

I am looking to find a quality, possibly Italian made NOS/ or new front hub bell. One of the stud edges broke off from metal fatigue. It is the only part of me Lammie that suffered any real decay. I may ask Graham (Marsh) in nyc if he has a spare. Would you have any spares available or know someone with one reasonably priced?

30 minutes ago, siobhan ellis said:

can’t help you there I’m afraid. Make sure you get a post-mod version which is stronger.

Will do!

On 1/18/2020 at 11:03 PM, siobhan ellis said:

It would be nice to see this there. I have one of these Innocenti machines as well now.

Have you done any more work on yours?

Greets, am working double between work and me free time to get some worky done on the ole girl. Spoke with Graham recently, he's popping down from nyc too. I am so worried that I wont have my bike ready. I have yet to register even. So much much to do and so little time. I hope to get registered soon. I also hope to get the bike down to Fla in some shape or form. It is possible that she may not be in running shape. Which would only leave it as a display only piece. Not running would certainly be bad! However the motivation to turn up and get some fotos of bikes at least is very much an inspiration. I plan to post some new photos of the Lammie on the forum as soon as I go through the motions of getting her sorted. I still need to source a front hub cover also. More painting is needed, carb work too as well as dialing in the timing. I have the original points on the machine also which I strongly believe will fail! I want to switch over to electronic ig. but again time is needed to sort all of that out. I need some new tires as well as a seat cover.  =( 

I do believe that the ol tank is leaking again. I recently lined my JC Penny Puch Pinto tank with Red Kote. It seems to be working quite well so I plan on using it on me Lammie tank too. At first I was unsure of Red Kote as I read some unsettling things about it chipping off into the carb, etc..  However I have had zero issues with it so far. Some time ago I received a package with some scootopia bits. Completing 40% of the rebuild work. Now I need to do the extra mile and get it all done. I've already put my Jet2oo order together. Just finalizing before I put it in. My only Rally worry is the Marineland journey, that's quite a bit down A1A. Unlike popping down to Brighton, here in the states the autos can be rather unkind to bikes. I don't know if the ol girl can make it. And I plan on carrying a passenger.  =( 

Not having a go at you, just trying to help. Do you know your coil is in the wrong place?

Keep up the good work. You will get there!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, siobhan ellis said:

Not having a go at you, just trying to help. Do you know your coil is in the wrong place?

Keep up the good work. You will get there!

Greets,  oi, hee hee, Danke, All is well. Ja, its just hanging off there for testing as it was at the time. The coil is quite bad, pulled from a scrapped SII. I am ordering a proper one shortly. All of the bits will be routed and settled in their proper place once I get everything reliable and in motion. 😃  Plan to pull the tank and carb in the next day or so for a proper cleaning out.