Sign in to follow this  
gone

More proof that Vespuhs blow

I posted a complete Serveta Jet case overnight and they already sold and nobody dicked me around. If it were a set of P200 cases for $200 I would have received 8,000 stupid fucking e-mails asking stupid questions AND THEY STILL WOULDN'T HAVE SOLD. 

The last set of P200 cases I had I tried to sell through Scoot.net was such a shitty experience I actually just tossed the cases in the trash. A ModernV3$p@ member offered me $180 (I was asking $200) so I sent him a video of me hitting the cases with a sledge hammer. 

• Upvote 5

Damn, I never saw the add but I would've bought them.

Feel free to hit me up next time you have any engine stuff for that brand.  Most Lambretta owners who also ride other italian models will pay what you ask, no questions, IMHO.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, upjettr said:

Surely you don't think I sold Jet cases for $200...

Nah, you had them listed for $500, but you were talking about P200 cases for $200 and that's a decent price.

Who are you calling Shirley?

The point of my topic is that Lambretta owners are, generally speaking, aware and informed while V3$p@ owners appear to be cheap idiots with no clear idea of how their own scooter works or what things are worth. If I said I had a Vespuh part brand new in the package and I just bought it yesterday for $60 and I want to sell it for $60, they'll offer $55 only because they think somewhere in the front part of the brain that controls dumbassery that negotiation is the primary reasoning behind a price; absolutely no consideration is given to the actual value of the item being sold because they can't figure out the relationship between a hole in the ground and a shovel (that is, not having one doesn't make the other more valuable nor does having both make one of them decrease in value because one of them is no longer needed).

And then there are the stupid questions. Stupid stupid stupid questions that only inform me of 1) You've made no effort to consider the question you asked and you are hoping that I will do the thinking for you (Will that P200 gas tank fit my Rally?), 2) Wasting my time asking questions that are so pointless I can barely contain my rage (How many miles are on those rims? WTF moron? Why not just ask me how many oxygen atoms the metal has been exposed to.)

Now, some of you here will say "I own a Vespu." Yeah, if you think I'm talking about you maybe you are an idiot. And I'm not talking about not wanting to change a tire or build your own bike. I'm talking about disassociative schismatic different-from-you-and-I type shit. Someone who puts a tire tube in a rim backwards and THEN PUTS THE RIM ON BACKWARDS simply because he is looking at an old black and white picture in a book where the photo has been reversed (Haynes manual).

Yeah, so I sold those Jet cases for $500 and they were worth it. To all those who sent me a message saying "I'll take them" because they knew what they are and didn't try to convince of how they think the universe should be - Thank you. Selling Lambretta stuff to Lambretta enthusiasts is far more pleasant than dealing with that other brand.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Harley said:

Nah, you had them listed for $500, but you were talking about P200 cases for $200 and that's a decent price.

Who are you calling Shirley?

Yeah - those P200 case were a damn steal! The shitty part was when I hit it with my hammer the hammer head came off the wood shaft and stuck in the flyside case. It really pissed me off then. 

7 minutes ago, vdublammy said:

Can I please see the video :-)

It was 5 years ago.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You always have good stuff and always very reasonably priced Chris.  I was tempted on those cases but i still havent touched my GT case yet

4 minutes ago, nickthekorean said:

You always have good stuff and always very reasonably priced Chris.  I was tempted on those cases but i still havent touched my GT case yet

Hell. By this time next month, my Casa Case will only be waiting for the clutch, side case, cylinder and tins. I'm bolting it all on as fast as I can get my hands on it.

Riding it/breaking it in to Vegas?