Cindy

1952 125D

I am trying to find out the value of my 1952 125D.  I would like to sell it but have no idea of a price to ask.

nice little scoot.  does it run?  have you owned it for long?  did you have it restored? 

Thanks.  My father was stationed in Italy during the Korean War.  He bought the scooter there and had it shipped back when he was discharged in 1953.  So it's been in my family since then.  My father passed away in 2006 and the scooter came to me, but it had sat in our barn for many years.  I took most of it apart and worked on it.  Had  a cycle guy work on it too.  It runs but it's too difficult for me to get started because I have had numerous knee surgeries.

Hi Cindy,

I'm on the west coast. I'm currently working on acquiring a large building for my Lambretta restoration/museum here in Los Angeles.

I am looking for all types of lambretta in very original condition for my display. I would be very interested in purchasing the D from you. And if you have any documents/photos from your dad and the lambretta I would be proud to place them on display and share the story behind this particular lambretta and how it got here.

Let me know if this idea interests you. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, mapsail said:

I think that scoots got my name on it.  :rolleyes:

haha!! bet it does

I just heard of a local guy that may have some interest in my scooter.  I don't know how legit the interest is or how much he's willing to pay. Calling him tomorrow to see.

Thanks for letting me know. My interest in the D is genuine. I think it will be a great addition to the display, especially with photos and stories related to it's past.

I love the photo. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have more photos of your dad and the D.

Currently I have two lambrettas coming from the MI and PA. One of which is another rare lambretta and it will be strictly for display purposes. The owner has provided me with a lot of info about rare literature regarding that particular model.

Feel free to contact me in person if you wish to discuss this farther. 

I'm on Facebook under the name PlanetLambretta. My website is www.Planetlambretta.com

• Upvote 1