theageofindustry

Turning off the Auto-Renew

If anyone would like to turn off the membership auto-renew feature, here is a screen walk-through on that. This feature is turned on by default when you register to be in the club and it is your responsibility to turn it off if you would prefer to renew manually:

Enjoi.

There is no way to change your form of payment until it's time to reup, right?

16 hours ago, theageofindustry said:

If anyone would like to turn off the membership auto-renew feature, here is a screen walk-through on that. This feature is turned on by default when you register to be in the club and it is your responsibility to turn it off if you would prefer to renew manually: Enjoi.

Great walk-through & thanks for the refund of my second payment.

Not sure if it's needed, but people who prefer a "belts and braces" approach might want to also look at their PayPal "Recurring Payments" page.  Cancelling the recurring payment there couldn't hurt:

Go into your PayPal account and navigate: (Tools -> All Tools -> Recurring Payments -> "My Pre Approved Payments")

Select the LCUSA membership renewal and select Cancel.

• Upvote 1

Does autorenewal automatically charge me? I received an invoice today that asked me to pay.

Also, on the checkout page, I have a choice between Stripe Test and Stripe Prod (and Paypal). What is the difference between Stripe Test and Stripe Prod, or more simply, which one should I choose?

On 10/25/2016 at 9:20 AM, mikeracha said:

Does autorenewal automatically charge me? I received an invoice today that asked me to pay.

Also, on the checkout page, I have a choice between Stripe Test and Stripe Prod (and Paypal). What is the difference between Stripe Test and Stripe Prod, or more simply, which one should I choose?

anyone?

you were not charged- as of right now I see no renewal paid come thru...it is at a waiting status.

Stripe Pod-   the actual web guy should remove test....as it should not be there... anyone else see weird shenanigans related to the reups etc...? or the checkout?