2Tony

Looking for paint code...

I want to do my SX 150 in the original (funky) lime green color. Does anyone have a (single stage) paint code for it - ideally in PPG, or another modern/domestic company, so it can be mixed in a local paint supply store? Thank you!!

SX150BikePlusAd.jpg

See if THIS link helps...

I'm thinking it's the "Verde Mela (Apple Green)": Lechler Code 8039 - Mixing links (by volume and weight) are just to the right of the listing.

I've also attached them below...

8039-v.pdf

8039-w.pdf

Note to Administrators:  It might be useful to archive the information on the above link (codes/mixing info) somewhere in the club technical section.  Outside websites can sometimes go down without warning.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lambrettayeroc said:

Darb those links are in the handy links thread 

Yes... I was just thinking 'aloud' that having those mixing PDFs and code numbers archived on the club site would be better than relying on outside links.  Sometimes outside links/sites disappear without notice.  Just a thought...

On September 4, 2016 at 8:04 AM, darbsclt said:

See if THIS link helps...

I'm thinking it's the "Verde Mela (Apple Green)": Lechler Code 8039 - Mixing links (by volume and weight) are just to the right of the listing.

I've also attached them below...

8039-v.pdf

8039-w.pdf

Note to Administrators:  It might be useful to archive the information on the above link (codes/mixing info) somewhere in the club technical section.  Outside websites can sometimes go down without warning.  

That's my site, by the way. Hope it helps 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, izzy said:

That's my site, by the way. Hope it helps 

Well done!... thanks for archiving this information.  I'm sure that took a lot of work to compile.

Hopefully I didn't step on your toes by recommending that the club hold on to some of the mixing info - for posterity.

That certainly wasn't my intention.

5 hours ago, darbsclt said:

Well done!... thanks for archiving this information.  I'm sure that took a lot of work to compile.

Hopefully I didn't step on your toes by recommending that the club hold on to some of the mixing info - for posterity.

That certainly wasn't my intention.

No problem at all.  I just happened to hear they were an an Australian PPG disc and got a hold of one and published them.  I put them there for people to use.