kcb0264

RB 20 Carb suggestions

I'm taking off my lectron, ..I'm looking for replacement suggestions, ..lectron is fine,..maybe a little big,..I'm mostly looking for a little more low end and something that will fit under the side panel, ..Thanks 

I just set up a Dellorto VHSH 30 on a customer's RB20. It set up very easily and so far does what it's supposed to carb wise. The carb footprint is pretty small so it should hide under the panel but I haven't tested that part of it yet.

What pipe do you have? I have an NK road/race. I had a BGM PWK 30mm carb (stepped rubber) it caused me nothing but problems. I threw on a 35mm Mikuni and it was an amazing transformation.

I have a 28mm Mikuni that would give you more low end, it is a flat side, they don't get any better for fit and I will sell it very cheap... It is in new condition... 

I used a dellorto phbh30. Went to that from a letron as well. I'm very happy with it. Fits under a series 3 side panel with the little plastic stack removed off it, that comes on it. 

Now if I can only find a different exhaust I hate riding with......