theageofindustry

Last Call to pre-register!

I've tried since November when there was a sale.  I still cannot.

Thanks to whatever and whomever is responsible.

I don't understand why it's not working for you. If you would like to register, we will gladly send you a PayPal invoice if that will resolve it.

Let me know, thanks!

I think the reg does not work mobile. Have to use regular computer. I had problems when trying to purchase using phone but computer. No problem

I've had this issue since November.  I really would like to know why this isn't working as well.  I can't ask it enough I guess.

Look, I am no computer guru. If you would like to register, let me know and I can send a PayPal invoice. That's all we can do.

Look, I am no computer guru. If you would like to register, let me know and I can send a PayPal invoice. That's all we can do.

Since November when I first brought this up with the special?

I don't know what the deal is w/the tone, I can only keep asking until you or someone offered an explanation or a way around.  Thanks for getting back with me.

Send what you need to send please.

Are you trying it on your phone?  You need to hit full website for some reason, or use a computer. 

I was using the computer.

There is no tone, I can't explain something I don't have the answer to.  Matt runs the Paypal so if you want to pre-register then shoot him a message with how many, meat/vegetarian and shirt size(s)/gender(s) No reason to advertise that for everyone here.

Thanks!

I don't understand why it's not working for you. If you would like to register, we will gladly send you a PayPal invoice if that will resolve it.

Let me know, thanks!

As I said before yes, since November.

I sent amessage to M@tty as well.