Patrick18960

Hello from a new member

Hi everyone - longtime lurker, first time actually posting. Wanted to share some photos of my ride - been 6 years in the making (long story!) to get this bike road & rally ready. But she's finally there. Big THANKS to Gene & Chino at Scooters Originali for all their help fixing out the bugs

1967 Lis 150 Special.

Mugello 225

Keihin 28mm carb

ScootRS pipe

Runs like a dream, so looking forward to her debut rally this weekend at Whiskey Dick V

post-980-0-72545700-1461607946_thumb.jpg

post-980-0-26197800-1461607955_thumb.jpg

post-980-0-09001300-1461607962_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to meeting you (hope I haven't jinxed myself now with this!)

:).

Are you ridding up? Don't worry I'm sure that bike is solid! And if for some reason you have a problem there's a bunch of people that would help out.

• Upvote 1

Eric - first rally for this bike, so not taking any chances - trailoring it up. Trying to put a lot of miles on it this week to break in new Mugello kit. The bike flies but it's giving me some Bogging issues at low rpm from hard stops (lights . intersections etc)....Have a smaller idle jet to try out  on Friday. I know there will be a lot of knowledge to tap into at Whiskey Dick V so loking forward to meeting you

Don't worry bout it mines having the same problem ( I can't find my box of jets) and I'm leading the rides. We can have a bet to see who floods out first!

Eric - I'll take that bet (for a beer)....I have a ton of jets and needles I'll have with me for the weekend. See you up there!

Where did you ride? I only see pictures of the Lambretta you own. Did you ride somewhere? It would be cool to see some pictures of the ride you went on. Maybe a cool place I've never seen but will make a note to visit in the future?