Madman970

GT 186 Mugello, Imola or Casa 186 kit

All,

I have a standard LI150 Special, Servetta. I love riding her but want some more power so I can take her out on the open road without fear of being run over. Where can I purchase these kits, GT 186 Mugello, Imola or Casa 186 kit or is there a dealer that does this for you? I have built my scoot from the ground up, but I'm no mechanical expert. How hard is it to install if I bought everything? Oh and I also want to upgrade to electronic ignition. 

Cheers

Roy

Depending where you are located, many shops can either source these kit for you or stock the items in house. Jet200.com And scooter-speed.com are the ones I use the most, both ship fast and can order items from Europe usually in a weeks time. Hope you have fun with the upgrades

Thanks for your help guys. I will check out these sites tonight. Don't know any scooterist's here. I'm just a lone rider. Can't wait to get the engine sorted, then I may brave the ride to a rally somewhere.

Cheers

Thanks for your help guys. I will check out these sites tonight. Don't know any scooterist's here. I'm just a lone rider. Can't wait to get the engine sorted, then I may brave the ride to a rally somewhere.

Cheers

Come up to Duluth in July!  I'm pretty sure there are a coupe of members from the St. Louis area on here, hopefully they will chime in. 

The GT186 and Imola kits are reed-induction, while the Mugello and Casa kits are piston-ported.  Make sure you know the differences before deciding which to go with.