PullTheClutch

US supplier of tools?

I'm looking for some specialty tools for a rebuild, but it looks like the US suppliers are sold out (Jet200 + Scooter O.). Any recommendations on where to pick some up? I'm looking at a few on eBay, but they're all out of India. 

My top priorities are a flywheel holder and clutch compressor for a Li3. Thanks in advance.

My most immediate need is for a 2-hole clutch compressor and a flywheel holder for a Series 3 Li. Maybe a con rod holder too.

I'm also considering one of the crank installation pullers, but I'm not sure if I'll need one yet.

I've rebuilt a bunch of two stroke engines, but this is my first lambretta. Have my work cut out for me too... the engine is more or less in a box.

My most immediate need is for a 2-hole clutch compressor and a flywheel holder for a Series 3 Li. Maybe a con rod holder too.

I'm also considering one of the crank installation pullers, but I'm not sure if I'll need one yet.

I've rebuilt a bunch of two stroke engines, but this is my first lambretta. Have my work cut out for me too... the engine is more or less in a box.

I have an extra compressor tool. Not as elegant as some but it will do the job. I might have an extra double ended flywheel puller (Italian and Spanish). The holder is easy to make, just need some .25" flat stock about 1.5" wide with a 2" 90 deg bend on one end and about 24" long. That will hook in to th inspection hold and hold the flywheel with out breaking any fins. Con rod tool is a piece of flat alluminium stock .75" thick x 1.5" wide and 6" long. Cut a channel down the middle wider than the rod about 80% of the length. Crank puller can be a spark plug socket or even the drive sprocket sleeve and some washers. Use the sprocket bolt to pull it in to the bearing. A little creativity can save a bunch of time and money

DM me this week and I'll try to get them together for you.

• Upvote 4