Sign in to follow this  
Lambrettayeroc

HOW TO POST PHOTOS ON LCUSA

To post a photo you must have the photo hosted by something like Photobucket, Flicker, scoot.net

Copy the URL of the photo, click on the icon as shown below and paste it.

photos_zps07917614.jpg

If you are having trouble using this function, use the image tags [ img ]add your url here[ / img ] take out all the spaces and it will work.

• Upvote 1

We have found that Internet Explorer 11 does not play well with this site when it comes to loading photos or adding web links. There have been no problems with using Google Chrome. 

I have not tried FireFox or any earlier versions of IE. If you have a known working browser that is not Chrome please let me know.

The forum is set up to use all the common file types. Jpg, tiff, gif etc. So it should work. The thing to remember here is the forum does not like Internet explorer very well. This could be due to needing an Adobe Flash update or Java security settings or a number of other factors. Regardless of what way you are accessing the forum HTML will ALWAYS work. It just takes a little bit of manual typing to add in the correct code.

If you put in the following code [img ]scoot.net/gallery/bbs/1423090800351.jpg[ /img] and remove the spaces between and ], and [ and the photo will appear in the posting. Just copy and paste the code in to a post in the site help section , remove the spaces and hit submit.

Also try using google chrome or Mozilla fire fox. Both of these play a lot nicer with the forum and will make the whole process easier.

If you still cannot make it work I would be happy to set up a time and run a  remote session using teamviewer (free to use and down load). This way I can actually see what you are doing and try to steer you in the right direction. My day job is in Television and I do a lot of information technology (IT) work.

• Upvote 1