Sign in to follow this  
mrmoi2000

Lambrettas lined up at SF Classic.

If somebody sat on my scooter when the stand was down, that would be bad enough, to put your feet on the headset..............they would need cadaver dogs to find you!

Apart from that, two great pictures.

...........they would need cadaver dogs to find you!

Apart from that, two great pictures.

Thats Jimi's girl. She supports his scooter habit so i think he's cool with it and knowing Jimi he encourages it. 

Great couple.

Friday night ride climb up to bridge. Some more S2 love...

Love the look oft his bike. 

• Upvote 1

Love the look oft his bike. 

Thanks. You should see it now. Bringing back the paint (no abrasive shit such as rubbing compound) using Meguiars show car glaze no 7, and some other tricks I have gotten off the hotrod forums and the paint has a nice depth and luster again instead of being a flat chalky mess. It is looking good! Not paining this bike, ever. I will be doing some re-chroming on some of the parts that were done part of the dealer special, but that is it. This bike is an absolute dream to ride. I was into the case a week into getting the bike. I will probably do a full engine rebuild this winter just for kicks. The bike runs fantastic, I just don't like some of the suspect sounds coming from the engine. The bike will stay tuned/stock. Why mess with perfection.

wow- great shots - thanks for this post! We dis some riding at Lammy Jammy San fran - is this the same area?

wow- great shots - thanks for this post! We dis some riding at Lammy Jammy San fran - is this the same area?

These were north of the Golden Gate bridge.