gone

2016, 2017, 2018 locations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

Now that we have a location for 2016, anyone have any thoughts on where we'd like to go the following years of 2017 and 2018? 2017 is supposed to go to the East Coast, but with Boston and NYC already having one in the books where else would we like to see it? With the growing membership in Florida it seems like a good spot. Or Atlanta.

2018 is scheduled for the West Coast. Is everyone hoping for a Seattle/Vancouver location? I am!

I'd also like to see a Texas/St Louis location be tossed around.

• Upvote 1

I like to try to say "Hey we would  like it here"  & see who bites -  like "Atl" or Seattle or wherever.... But I think when it comes down to it we need folks who are hungry for it in the end

It has been crazy how enthusiastic people are!!   I would be surprised if it ends up in Montana one day!

• Upvote 1

I would like to see it somewhere in the area where Deliverance was filmed.

This is not a discussion about where it should be but more of a post where people can say what parts of the country they would like to see. Plus it's in the Jammy section, which is where anything jammy should be discussed.

• Upvote 3

To be perfectly honest i think Wards post is a good one.

If not for the discussion of someone "suggesting San Diego and Los Angeles' turn"  back over a year ago, then i wouldnt have started my campaign for it to be here with Phil...................so i think the "idea of where next" is a good one. 

It helps put fire in the pants.

• Upvote 3

Besides, as a LCUSA member who's goal is to attend the Jammy whenever/wherever I can, I've got an interest in the conversation. Simply put, I will bring whatever influence I can to get it where I can attend. It is a fun topic to discuss and gets people talking about it.

The question is "Where'd you like to see the Jammy?"

• Upvote 1

Hmmm I am not trying to fan the flames or make something in to anything - but this is flying over my head in understanding why your bothered,,, I read Chris's post, - no problem from me on that - just trying to get sparks on interest - so thats ok right?  maybe someone will get inspired.

I dont think anyone is forcing it to be anywhere - just saying hey heres some locations I thought of as a member - anyone out there?

Thats how I see it.. is there something else going on? It's talk and maybe someone picks up on it or not.. no biggie

maybe I read it wrong or you see something else?

I'm totally steering it towards Seattle for 2018. Wholeheartedly. Absolutely. I would love to ride my Jet to Seattle. It's a 1300 miles from San Francisco and I'd like to ride. I hope there are members in Seattle/Vancouver who'd like to take it on. I'd also vote for Reno, NV.

I'd be curious to find out WHY Corey is so bothered about the discussion? Who is forcing anything? What a goofy notion. I don't see the point in having the discussion in private. Hell, Corey is just gonna send a shit ton of PMs out to a bunch of people complaining about it anyway. Might as well be here. Or move it to the Member side. It doesn't matter either way. I'm still gonna push for the Jammy in places I'd like to go and ride. When I turn 67 years old and all my time and money can go into driving around a trailer with scooters on it, then I guess I'll do that. But for now I'd like to ride to the places I'd like to ride to. 

There is a drought in California. I'll need to save all my tears in a bucket for later. 

I'm all for San Diego 2018,  but I'm wondering if it should be spread around this coast a little more. 

If not, San Diego 2018!!!

To through my two cents in the ring, I have no issue with this topic or where it is on the forum. Public is fine, The Jamboree should be recruiting new LCUSA. Throwing ideas around and calling for members in certain areas to consider it is also fine. In the end, the formal proposal process still stands and one or more cities in the year's region will bid, we will vote, we will ride and it will all be grand. Showing pre-interest in a specific area is great, doesn't mean it's been decided.

• Upvote 2

I suggest Washington DC for 2017 only because I live just outside the city.  I'd even volunteer to host it but not sure if I would get too much support around here.  Since I've lived here I've only seen two Lammys, and one of those was mine. I'm good with Florida as well but there are loads of other great locations along the east coast, Virginia Beach, Myrtle Beach, Savannah, and Charleston that would be suitable for a Jamboree. 

I was thinking around Ashville NC hit the Blue Ridge Parkway and some other great riding roads. But then again my head just keeps spinning. And I've always wanted to go to Austin Texas and I know there's a club there and some Lammys around. For a future Jammy.

• Upvote 1

I'd also like to see a Texas/St Louis location be tossed around.

St. Louis would be cool since it's 3 hrs away from me, but Dallas, TX might be cool as well. My two cents.

Savannah or Atlanta for the EC.  Would love to visit those cities.

• Upvote 2

I want to see it go to Ottawa,

Ottawa, Wisconsin... awesome place, they have a town hall, look!

ottawa_zpspypbpgxp.jpg

How about Bloomington MN.

I here its open season on poaching dentist.

On a serious note, Savanaha would be badass

• Upvote 1

Chattanooga, Boise, Seattle or one of the islands near there, Olympia,  Vancouver, Victoria, Pensacola. Black Hills.

• Upvote 1