theageofindustry

2016 Lambretta Jamboree Hotel Info and Dates

Can someone recommend a place I can park and sleep in my van,close to the venue?I could most likely make it If I can save on hotel/motel costs.

^^^Brilliant!!!^^^

Hey ya'll.

I just cancelled with Bobby Sue. So who ever is on the wait list will be getting a call. It was one of the good rooms.

That is my birthday week and I am taking my boys to Virginia Beach to see my mom. 

Have a great time. I've heard the riding up there is awesome.

Hey Jimmy,

Is Bobby Sue at the first hotel?  I was told I'm first on the cancel list, want to snag that room if so.  Thanks!

Hey Jimmy,

Is Bobby Sue at the first hotel?  I was told I'm first on the cancel list, want to snag that room if so.  Thanks!

I dont know about different hotels but she is at the the place that was posted to the memebers the first day it was available.

She said she would look at the list. I told her i would announce my cancellation here..........i did.

I dont know about different hotels but she is at the the place that was posted to the memebers the first day it was available.

She said she would look at the list. I told her i would announce my cancellation here..........i did.

Room reserved!  Thanks Jimmy

• Upvote 4

Ok, so let's say someone waited till a week before the jammy to find a hotel and can't find a room. Any suggestions?

Call to get on the wait list at least.  I hope to call tomorrow and see if any happen to be open.  Is the Downtowner full?  I know it's a few blocks away but everyone can keep their scoot at the Voyageur. 

They have a room for the 15th but not the 16th. I called a bunch of hotels in the area and no one seems to have a room for Saturday. I'm not picky any body local know a shitty place kinda close I can try? I'm bringing a tent just in case!