theageofindustry

2016 Lambretta Jamboree Hotel Info and Dates

Primary Hotel:

Voyageur Lakewalk Inn for the 2016 Lambretta Jamboree in Duluth, Minnesota.

Due to the limited capacity of the rally hotel (40 rooms), we are only opening it up to members at this time.

The official dates are:

Thursday, July 14th - Sunday, July 17th

To reserve your room, contact the Voyageur at:

1-800-258-3911

http://www.voyageurlakewalkinn.com/

You must say you are with:

Peter Lundgren and the Lambretta Jamboree

to reserve your room.  We have the entire facility blocked off from Thursday-Sunday.

Many of us will be staying through Sunday night and leaving Monday. We encourage you to do the same and make the most of your time on the North Shore.

Many of the activities for the Jamboree will be based at or around the Hotel and capacity is limited so we encourage you to reserve your room immediately!

Thursday and Sunday night rates start at $69+ tax

Friday and Saturday start at $94+ tax

These rates are not guaranteed. We have been advised they could go up $5-$10/night before the Jamboree.  Reserving your room does not lock you into the current rates.

Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the Jamboree or you will be charged for your room.

If all of the rooms are booked, asked to be placed on the waiting list.  We will have a secondary lodging option announced shortly but no matter how the list gets, put your name on it.  You can always cancel with the secondary hotel if something becomes available at the Voyageur.

We are also working on a few family options like cabins and camping. You'll definitely want to take a whole week and make a family vacation out of it.  There are plenty of activities in the area to keep the family entertained while you take a few days and kick it at the Jamboree.

We will open up the hotel to non-members on Monday, July 20th of this year so get your reservations in now! This hotel will fill up quickly!

Secondary Hotel #1

The Downtown Duluth Motel - http://www.downtownd...uthmotel.com/  

Use code - Lambretta Club

The rate would be $169 next year for that weekend, but can do $99 on the Thursday before and Sunday after that weekend use code Lambretta Club. For groups, we have a 30 day cutoff period....meaning any rooms not reserved under the block are released to the public 30 days before the group event.  But please keep in mind that if someone calls AFTER the rooms are released, we would still honor that group rate. 

Looks like you might get a slightly better deal if you're a AAA member, that's worth bringing up

Secondary Hotel #2

Third option for those who want to splurge a little.  It's just a couple of doors down on the same block as the Voyageur.

The Sheraton for $205 a night, we have a block of rooms up until 30 days before rally date.

Need to call 888-627-8122 with code Lambretta Club.  

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1774

• Upvote 3

Looks like the Lucky Bastards are already booking their rooms.

• Upvote 2

BOOKED!!!!!!!!!

BAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Crap, now Peter, Patrick and I need to form a Husker Du cover band and find a Prince impersonator. 

• Upvote 4

Crap, now Peter, Patrick and I need to form a Husker Du cover band and find a Prince impersonator.

Patrick is relatively small; that might work. Are we talking Purple Rain Prince or Dirty Mind Prince? It would help for his costume.

Patrick is relatively small; that might work. Are we talking Purple Rain Prince or Dirty Mind Prince? It would help for his costume.

and I have the accent to pull off a mean Sheena Easton, July 14th - 17th, "come spend the night inside my sugar walls"

Arf

I could fit into his 5'2", 28" waist outfit. But I don't think a '80s Honda Motorcycle will be allowed at the Lambretta Jamboree. Sorry, I never meant to cause you any sorry, I never meant to cause you any pain.

Booked!

F-L-A represents!

• Upvote 4

After checking out the street view of that hotel, I am a little concerned about truck and trailer parking. What's the plan for that?

Booked it Dano. Weds thru Sat night (arrive a day early, leave Sunday by noon) - see you there.

• Upvote 5

After checking out the street view of that hotel, I am a little concerned about truck and trailer parking. What's the plan for that?

See the other thread in the Public area - looks like the car/truck/trailer parking is going to be in back:

http://www.lambrettaclubusa.net/index.php?/topic/3168-jammy-2016-hotel-rates/

I just booked the last double on the ground floor with my door opening right to my bike. 

:)

WestlosAngeles headed to Duluth.

• Upvote 4

Yes, we will have details closer to the event but we have been told that the ramp behind the hotel is ours to use for cars/trucks and trailers. The main lot will be Lambretta parking only.

• Upvote 1

Booked! More than halfway though the reservation already 19 rooms left out of 40!

• Upvote 3