jliv

No rear storage boxes

Yes, they ship to US, pricey though

Pricey to ship from Viet Nam, and then ship again from TSR.

• Upvote 1

Pricey to ship from Viet Nam, and then ship again from TSR.

Not sure where you get that?!?  Their prices are very reasonable.  If I were in the UK, the shipping would be negligible. From what I can tell, it's the British to US shipping.  (Not sure where they get their stuff made, though to be honest don't really care.  The rack I bought was a nice piece)  If they are getting the stuff from 'nam, they probably order by the container, so I suspect their shipping per a piece is quite low.

Tim,  I didn't say they were knock-offs (which I think implies lesser quality). If those are original Vigano, I would just call them copies only if the Craven ones came first. Hell, maybe the Vigano ones were first and the Craven ones came later?

Either way, on a Series 2 they look fantastic. Those 90˚ stop hinges are genius.

Your paint would suffer fast...

Best to use on scoots that are a bit aged and dented.

they would have to be black too

It does very slightly change the handling characteristics, but for many years I toured all of Europe and Scandinavia two up on a bog standard LI 150 Special (Serveta) using actual motorcycle saddle bags slung over my mid size sprint rack with the tent, sleeping, and cooking gear on top of the part (of the saddle bags) that would normally be sat on, no damage to the paint, still kept up a decent top speed of around 60 MPH, slow up hill as usual, but while riding through the Swiss Alps for instance, speed seems insignificant. If I can get time to load up a couple of pictures from those days, you will notice the (Trojan NOS) rack is actually designed to fit inside the spare wheel using the same nuts and studs as found on a Series 3 / Serveta rear spare wheel carrier. 

Thanks Vader for the Post. I'm selling those Panniers bags, I was going to put them on my LD, but sold the scoot. They would fit nice on a large rear rack, and would hang over the back clearing the panels, they include all straps to mount. Free shipping to club members.

Those are nice bags, i dont mind the white.

They'd work great on my riverside if i had a need for them.

Skippy, i wanna see some of those pics.

I often put a back pack inside the legshield with the bars through the straps.

When did Batman become a state?

Batman is a state of mind. He was my favorite super hero when I was little,  the only DC character that I liked.I was always more of a Marvel fan.

• Upvote 1

Batman was always badass. My reason is because i think he was tangible to a kid. He was just a strong guy with cool toys. He couldnt fly or vanish or breathe fire........he was Batman.

The tv show took it a little wacky and away from being cool.......i mean comeon, Batman doesnt surf..... Batman's from the streets.

Aquaman is the best DC hero if you ask me.

Marvel/Thor is beyond awesome....

But Batman is definitely cool IMHO.