theageofindustry

LCUSA 3" enameled legshield medallions-Pre-order now!

This is something I've wanted for a long time and decided to take the bull by the horns and handle it.

We are going to get 3" cast metal legshield medallions made.

They will feature the LCUSA world logo:

packages-0458037001416585037.jpg

Here is some medallions they have made in the past for reference.  The center one is 3" for reference.  Ours will not have the cog on the outside perimeter and will be made in the UK by a company that has done a lot of these for other scooter clubs and rallies.

post-24-0-45300500-1416585925_thumb.jpg

They are adhesive backed so you will not need to drill any holes to mount them.  

The pre-order period will close on 12/7.  Quantities will be limited so we cannot guarantee you will receive one unless you pre-order. If we do not get enough pre-orders, we will not be able to offer these so please get your pre-order in asap.

Original badges like these from the 50's/60's go for big money so it would be safe to assume that these will do the same.  

Get one for every Lambretta in your garage!

Price is only $35, which is a value for what you are getting.  Delivery time is 5-7 weeks from when we place the order on 12/8.

http://www.lambrettaclubusa.net/index.php?/store/product/48-pre-order-enameled-club-badges/

• Upvote 3

I ordered due!

• Upvote 1

The art proof is done.  This should give people a better idea of what it will look like when completed.

lcusaroundlogo-3.jpg

We have almost sold what we needed to make this happen, but we cannot guarantee extras so be sure to get your pre-order in now to guarantee yours.

Nice! I'll pull a Harley too and get two. Will place my order soon, now it's time to sleep and dream happy Lammy Club Badge dreams!

• Upvote 2

Wasnt' made clear, but will assume, if this is a 3" diameter cast badge, in order for it to be a "legshield" placed badge, and fit to this curved surface, the badge needs to be really dome shaped quite a bit.  If its flat this badge will stick up a lot from the legshield I estimate over 1/4".  So hopefully this has been addressed otherwise not many desired mounting options.

• Upvote 1

Either give me a US shipping address or purchase this and we'll be even.  I've tried a few different ways to add an international shipping option and it just won't do it right.  Hopefully I'll figure it out one of these days, in the meantime adding this will work for now.  Thanks.

http://www.lambrettaclubusa.net/index.php?/store/product/51-canadian-shipping/

done.

Either give me a US shipping address or purchase this and we'll be even.  I've tried a few different ways to add an international shipping option and it just won't do it right.  Hopefully I'll figure it out one of these days, in the meantime adding this will work for now.  Thanks.

http://www.lambrettaclubusa.net/index.php?/store/product/51-canadian-shipping/

Order has been placed. The manufacturer is working with a local lambretta shop in the UK to add a slight curve to these so the fit a lambretta leggy in the best possible way.

Thanks go to Mr. Constantine for letting me pick his brain on this matter and obviously the maker for going above and beyond on this by going a local Lambretta shop and working with the owner to come up with a solution.

We should be expecting them sometime in the middle to end of January or early February.

This is going to be rad!

• Upvote 2

Thank you for running this. They are going to look great and worth the cost.

Mr. President's Pikes Peak medallions needed a worthy companion.

• Upvote 3

Please advise when these might arrive stateside, I may have to give you a new shipping address.

Thx!

Medallions are done and will be in route to the US in short order.  Frankly, I think they look amazing and I think everyone is going to be really happy with them:

Lambretta%20Club%20USA%20Plaque_zpswgqha

Lambretta%20Club%20USA%20Plaque2_zpsoxke

I just ordered myself another as I'm afraid they will sell out completely in the next few days!

• Upvote 2