k-dog

Track Jackets - Cast your opinion

LCUSA TRACK JACKETS  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for one!

• on the front and embroidered round club patch - on the breast Lambretta Worlds Finest Motor scooter on the back screen printed Dark Blue Jacket white words
    • on the front and embroidered horizontal club logo - breast sized logo Lambretta LARGE LOGO on the back screen printed Dark Blue Jacket white words
    • on the front and embroidered round club patch - on the breast Lambretta Worlds Finest Motor scooter on the back screen printed Black Jacket with white words
    • on the front and embroidered horizontal club logo - breast sized Lambretta LARGE LOGO on the back screen printed Black Jacket with white words
    • Simple- Dark blue jacket with a white LCUSA logo on the breast

I've worn a American Apperel type. Nice material and sizing but the cuffs are too tight and the elastic waiste is a bummer.

I am a wind breaker kinda guy when it comes to cuffs and waist bands. The above with the turbo strip looks cummfy

• Upvote 1

I like the AA style in Royal - do i order the jacket & just hit you up via PMs for the switch to AA Royal?

got some preorder- I'd like to get these ordered early next week so  please pre order over the weekend if at all possible!

• Upvote 1

thanks!

I just "chatted" with the online rep and sleeve length is 34" for small and goes up 1" for each size up, so size L has a 36" sleeve length. Sounds good for me.

So maybe tonight or tomorrow I am gonna put the jacket order in - based on the preorders and a  maybe 2 extra of each size... we cant be sitting on these just because - so roll the dice and see whats left or order you jacket today if at all possible.

thanks!

UPDATE

I called and inquired where they were-

He says that he expects them done by Friday afternoon. So I expect to send them Sat..

If they are not done by Friday they are out in the mail by Monday before I head out for the holidays.

But just so ya know you'll have them soon!

they must have sensed the urgency in my voice and say they should be done tonight!!
so I should be sending them tomorrow!!

• Upvote 2

Got mine last week and it is rather sweet. Medium was a bit larger than I thought which is great for my long arms. Tired of those short jacket to gloves wrist sunburns.

Got mine today and it looks freshy fresh! I feel like pop, lock and drop'n it whenever I put it on.

Thanks Kieran!

http://youtu.be/WEYMaSoXQUM

I like mine as well, but probably didn't get that same arse-shakin' vibe. Albeit I did feel snazzy!