theageofindustry

LCUSA Track Jackets

Something low-key in one color with a patch or embroidered over the left breast?

I also wouldn't mind a zip-up hoody with LCUSA arched screenprinted across the front and split by the zipper.

It's starting to get a bit colder here so warm layers are on my mind.

• Upvote 4

For track jackets would people rather have something simple like just an embroidered logo on the chest or screen printed with something on the back or a sleeve?

Maybe k-dog can set up a poll?

1)zip-up hooded sweatshirt w/screen printing

2)track jacket w/patch or embroidery

3)track jacket with screen printing across front or across back with small logo over left breast.

Anything else?

Why screen printing and not embroidery?

Does it have to have a hoodie? It's a jacket not a sweatshirt; I'm not throwing gang signals with my hood up. If you are cold, why not get the LCUSA knit beanie?

2 different things Harley, looking at zip up Hoodies AND Track jackets.

Embroidery generally costs more.  Kieran will set up a poll to see what are interested in. 

Question on the beanie, are they short or long? The 2 pics up look different from one another.

Question on the beanie, are they short or long? The 2 pics up look different from one another.

Good eye, I only have the short ones, Kieran do you have any of the long ones?

the beanies are all short.. maybe the pictures made one look longer?  But yeah they are the tight profile beanies

We need long (regular)  ones? like a regular winter cap?

• Upvote 1

Why screen printing and not embroidery?

Does it have to have a hoodie? It a jacket not a sweatshirt; I'm not throwing gang signals with my hood up. If you are cold, why not get the LCUSA knit beanie?

I don't understand what your trying to say.  Isn't a non-hooded zip-up hooded sweatshirt essentially a track jacket?

We are just compiling options for track jackets and zip-up hoodies to vote on.  So if you would like one of these with different options than the ones listed, post it up and Kieran can include it in the poll. 

And to be clear, in Minnesota we wear hoods and winter hats at the same time in the winter.  If it's gang related in Florida, that's merely a coincidence as we do it out of necessity.

If you are cold in the MN than double-bag your noggin with LCUSA apparel. :D

A track jacket is for a cool athletic look and I've seldom seen them with hoods - why not just get a LCUSA Sweatshirt then?

I like the sporty look of the track jacket and the embroidery screams 'quality'; like the LCUSA!

Hopefully we can have a choice of colors, like Napoli light blue or something - that's BOSS!

Again, two separate items we're talking about.

1) Track jacket (no hood)- either embroidered or screened

2) Zip up hoodie.

A track jacket is for a cool athletic look and I've seldom seen them with hoods - why not just get a LCUSA Sweatshirt then?

I like the sporty look of the track jacket and the embroidery screams 'quality'; like the LCUSA!

Hopefully we can have a choice of colors, like Napoli light blue or something - that's BOSS!

I've got a zip up hoodie from one of the old Gotham rallies that I loved to death, and would do the same for a screen printed LCUSA one.

Embroidery on that would long outlast the material though.

Erik, the track jacket, post a pic of what you have in mind - if it's what I'm thinking, I don't wanna look like this:

15271024591_dbe00223a4_z.jpg

• Upvote 2

I can smell the cologne on that guy right through the internet!

Translation: 'you' smell men.

Something like this:

national-teams-sweden-track-jacket.jpg

Or this:

track_jacket_SWEDEN.jpg

13-14-Agentina-Blue-Track-Jacket.jpg

Either way, it should have an embroidered LCUSA text on the front breast and maybe a large 'Lambretta, the worlds finest motor scooter' in the back real big...in the color you want, of course.

• Upvote 1