Scott Collins

Members in Atlanta?

Reviving this thread now that my project is done (mostly)

Atlanta folks need to get a ride scheduled before it gets too cold.  I'm still running in, but I would be up for something of the in-town, slower variety.

Saturday is going to be 58 and sunny.  With the holiday next weekend, the day after Thanksgiving may work, as well.  Generally, noonish works best for me (less grief from the wife if I ride while the kids are napping). 

Anyone have any interest?  

Won't be around, guess I missed the fall rally whenever that was?? I've been so buried I still have a project to finish as well.

Hello Atlanta Members, 

I reached out a few years back when I first moved here from Dallas and then took a hiatus as work has been crazy busy.  Looking to re-engage with the locals.  

Also, this week had a nice discussion with Jon K. at Jet 200 and he informed me the Jammy this year is in St. Augustine so looking forward to trekking down there for it. 

Please let me know if any of you are still around, riding and/or getting together occasionally. 

I'm not sure if the private message still works so if that's your preference, look forward to hearing from you. 

Thx!

Hey man. You're not alone. Between renovating a house and changing careers, I have ridden far less than in the last 3 years than I want to admit. Enough to keep everything running well on my Jet, but that's about it.  The small group I've ridden with in the past on the east side of town has kept in touch, but haven't managed to get together in a while.  Would be great to change that.

And yeah, really stoked about the Jammy in St. Augustine this year.  I've already booked my room and have started to investigate options to get my scoot down there (don't have my own truck any more).

I'll DM you my info and maybe we can get some ATL folks out on the road soon.  Normally I wouldn't be too excited about riding in January in ATL, but considering we've been having plenty of 50-60 degree weekends lately, I'm in! 

On 1/8/2020 at 10:54 AM, ironhalo said:

And yeah, really stoked about the Jammy in St. Augustine this year.  I've already booked my room and have started to investigate options to get my scoot down there (don't have my own truck any more).

I just registered and booked my room for the Jammy. And I've got a spot in the truck for another scooter. Although, I've never tried to fit two Lambrettas in a truck before, but I'm assuming they'll fit just fine.