pinturbo75

new guy here, would like a lil help,

hey all, just picked up a lambretta serveta, li 150 special.... cant figure out what year it is... shop in Richmond thinks maybe 58 - 61... vin is  150li 322009.... any help would be appreciated...and how do you post pics here.... thanks, steve.

thanks, ive been all over the other sites and I had thought it was a mid 70s model and when I put the frame and engine numbers in the search on other sites it doesn't show up...call the shop in Richmond and they think its earlier than that.... I tried posting pics here but I found the site is having issues with ie11.... so im stuck on the pics part...

thanks, ive been all over the other sites and I had thought it was a mid 70s model and when I put the frame and engine numbers in the search on other sites it doesn't show up...call the shop in Richmond and they think its earlier than that.... I tried posting pics here but I found the site is having issues with ie11.... so im stuck on the pics part...

68,829  Italian Innocenti  Li150 Specials where produced from Sept 1963 to Oct 1966.  

Spanish Serveta made Li150 Specials in 70s until 1980.

Innocenti Italy frame numbers

1963: 200,000 - 207,951

1964: 207,952 - 242,973

1965: 242,974 - 259,279

1966: 259,280 - 268,830

Serveta Spain frame numbers

Li 150 Special: built from 1965 - 1973 - frame numbers start at 060001

Li 150 Special: built from 1966 - 1974 - frame numbers start at 300001

Li 150 Special: built from 1974 - 1979 - frame numbers start at 317401

Li 150 Special: built from 1979 - 1980 - frame numbers start at 325001

If your in Va talk to dirtyhandslopez on this club site.I hope I spelt his user name right.I'll look.

It's correct spelling..Pictures I go to postimage dot org.

I have a 300 + vin list for Serveta and am Admin for the Serveterans Facebook group.

Pm me i have some info for you.

Pete Davies has made me #34 member of the British lambrettaarchive and I act as a resource for information regarding Spanish Lambrettas.

I am regularly in contact with active members of the Lambretta Club of Spain and have contacts for Lambretta collectors in Eibar and throughout Spain.

The numbers listed in the posts above are NOT accurate.

My information is based on date of manufacture stickers from actual scooters with photographic backbup.

I keep a detailed log of changes to the scooters through time. I can tell you when certain features came and went.

I am looking forward to your private message.

• Upvote 2

I have a 300 + vin list for Serveta and am Admin for the Serveterans Facebook group.

Pm me i have some info for you.

Pete Davies has made me #34 member of the British lambrettaarchive and I act as a resource for information regarding Spanish Lambrettas.

I am regularly in contact with active members of the Lambretta Club of Spain and have contacts for Lambretta collectors in Eibar and throughout Spain.

The numbers listed in the posts above are NOT accurate.

My information is based on date of manufacture stickers from actual scooters with photographic backbup.

I keep a detailed log of changes to the scooters through time. I can tell you when certain features came and went.

I am looking forward to your private message.

I think I sent you my Serveta vin a few months ago.  Have you been able to track down and approximate for a later bike like the Lynx or Series 80?

Mechanics and scooter peeps. If you come across any Servetas please send me the vin and photos of the scooter BOTH with and without panels on. From all sides. With seat upright

Email them to scooterfixATgmailDOTcom

Please get the owners permission. Thanks. Every bit of info helps.

This list would be a good thing to add to the tech section...

Even if it's just a rough out line, don't want any one to get paranoid about a vin being posted.

300000-350000 1978 kind of thing

• Upvote 2