trials125

American Pickers Lambretta

I was watching American Pickers last night, and they happened upon a S3 Li125 - looked pretty straight, motor was stuck, looked complete. What I found refreshing were the prices being thrown out. The guy wanted $1200 for it (which seemed reasonable) but Mike Wolf offered him only $600. The guy declined the offer and said the least he would take was $900. Mike was later interviewed and said the bike would only retail at around $1000.  I know it's not a rare model or anything but at least the $$ wasn't up in the clouds.

• Upvote 1

An S3 Li125 retailing for only $1,000 is as much nonsense as asking $7,800 for such a bike, as it recently happened on Scoot.net.

What's wrong with giving a realistic price range based on condition?

I dunno. I didn't see the condition, but depending on the rest of the cosmetic condition, a project Li125 with a stuck motor probably does retail for somewhere around $1000 in the midwest. 

1200.oo for a complete locked up Li project is about right

had a cool front fender protector

we all would have offered a # near where Mike started anyway

that is how things are

a running Li would only sell for 1500.oo to 2000.oo anyway in that state

Mike bought a Bella R154 (most common Bella) and said it was $3000+ in poor condition.  I say he is a little closer on this one.