gone

Notes on fitting a BGM flywheel for Li/SX

Since the flywheel puller bolt is too short to push the flywheel off the crank, i used the flywheel nut on half the threads of the crank to take up the space between the short bolt and the crank.  Once the flywheel pops off the taper i just remove the nut and flywheel by hand

On 8/28/2017 at 2:38 AM, upjettr said:

Huh? I'm confused about what you mean.

Nick, all responses within a thread are necessarily to the original question. I could gather you were talking about the removal of the flywheel, but the most recent question, the reason it popped up in the sidebar as an active topic, was that someone posed a new question within the thread and the question was wholly unrelated to the original topic. 

I posted "Huh?" Because I thought it would cause you to go back and find out why I said "Huh?"

20 hours ago, upjettr said:

Nick, all responses within a thread are necessarily to the original question. I could gather you were talking about the removal of the flywheel, but the most recent question, the reason it popped up in the sidebar as an active topic, was that someone posed a new question within the thread and the question was wholly unrelated to the original topic. 

I posted "Huh?" Because I thought it would cause you to go back and find out why I said "Huh?"

Huh?

• Upvote 1

I did but I threw it inthe trash with all the other V3$p@ shit I used to own. Lambretta all the way, baby!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1